Vanilla Bean Syrup is perfect for making vanilla bean lattes. Making this vanilla bean syrup recipe at home with only three ingredients is super easy.
Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.
3 whole vanilla beans
2 cups water
2 cups granulated sugar
1. Cut the vanilla beans in half lengthwise.
2. Place the cut beans in a saucepan with the water and heat over medium heat until the water is just below boiling, stirring constantly to evenly distribute the flavor of the vanilla.
3. Add the sugar and continue to stir over medium heat until all the sugar is dissolved.
4. Remove from the heat and allow the syrup to cool to room temperature.
5. Transfer the syrup to a clean Mason jar, seal tightly, and refrigerate.
6. Remove the vanilla pods after 1 week (the vanilla flavor will remain). It will keep for a little less than 1 month in the refrigerator.