A lavender simple syrup is a great way to add the herb’s distinct flavor to cocktails.
Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why.
2 cups water
½ cup dried lavender flowers
2 cups granulated sugar
1. Place the water and the lavender flowers in a medium saucepan.
2. Heat over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to boil.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and add the sugar, stirring until it is completely dissolved.
4. Remove from the heat and allow the syrup to cool to room temperature.
5. Cover the mixture and let it sit in the pan overnight in the refrigerator.
6. Strain the syrup into a clean Mason jar, seal tightly, and refrigerate. It will keep for about 1 month in the refrigerator.