Passion fruit adds an amazing character to this great combination of coconut and pineapple. You can use canned passion fruit if you can’t find fresh ones.
The passion fruit originated in South America but is now grown in different tropical and subtropical countries around the world.
Facts you probably didn’t know that Passion fruits:
- The passion fruit originated in South America but is now grown in different tropical and subtropical countries around the world.
- The Amazon is home to more than two hundred species of passion plants.
- Passion fruits are produced by fast-growing vines that can grow as much as 20 feet in one year. However, it is also short-lived and can only survive a maximum of seven years.
- The several varieties of passion fruit are generally purple or yellow in color. The purple kind, which is also called purple granadilla, is smaller in size but juicier and more flavorful.
The smallest seed of faith is better than the largest fruit of happiness.
1/2 cup of coconut meat
1 1/2 cups of pineapple
2 medium bananas
4 passion fruits
1/2 lime peeled
- Combine everything into a high-speed blender and blend for about 1 minute. You can add ice cubes if you'd like.
- Arrange with a mint leave.